This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and TAG Community the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
01 Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively all information that you submit to the TAG Community via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation 2018;
means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 12;
means The Allen Group Limited trading as TAG Community of 3 The Courtyard, Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon CV37 9NP;
“UK and EU Cookie Law”
means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by TAG Community and acting in the course of their employment;
means the website that you are currently using (https://tagcommunity.co.uk/) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
02 Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of TAG Community and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
03 Data Collected
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Depending upon your use of Our Site, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
04 Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by TAG Community for 1 year.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679). For more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
05 Third Party Websites and Services
- TAG Commuity may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that TAG Commuity requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679).
06 Links to Other Websites
07 Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- TAG Community may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of TAG Community. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
08 Controlling Use of Your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
09 Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
10 Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by TAG Community (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £50.
- Data security is of great importance to TAG Community and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- This Website places the following Cookies:
Cookie Description Duration Type vuid This domain of this cookie is owned by Vimeo. This cookie is used by vimeo to collect tracking information. It sets a unique ID to embed videos to the website. 2 years Analytics
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
13 Changes to this Policy
TAG Community reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.